Please note: Unfortunately, our system only allows parents to sign up their kids in one of our 4 programs at a time i.e. Little, Aces, Intermediate, Advanced
MEMBER signup instructions (PLEASE REVIEW):
- First login to your membership account. This should be done via the Primary Member account holder! Your children need to have been previously listed in your family membership. Please add them if this was not already done.
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button
- Under "Who is registering" check "not me but I'm registering 1,2,3... others (depending on how many kids you're signing up)
- Your "guest's" listed should be your children
- Follow the steps from here
- When it comes time to pay, enter your member-only coupon code (if applicable). This needs to be done at the time of registering. Only 1 coupon may be used:
10% off for sibling discount - Sibling2021Member
15% off for 3 or more weeks - 3+week2021Member
20% off for 5 or more weeks - 5+week2021Member
NON-MEMBER signup instructions (PLEASE REVIEW):
(available from Feb 5th)
- Click on REGISTER NOW button.
- Under "Who is registering" check "not me but I'm registering +1,2,3... others (depending on how many kids you're signing up)
- Enter YOUR information (the parent) under "Personal Information"
- Your "guest's" are your children so hit next
- Follow the steps from here
- Unfortunately, there are no discount coupons available for non-members
IMPORTANT SUMMER UPDATE:
Dear Junior Tennis Parents,
At BTC we take your child’s safety very seriously. We will base many of our Junior Tennis Policies from the Health Guidance issued by the Vermont Department of Health as well as the USTA Facility Tips and Recommendations. These policies are susceptible to change with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. Please refer back to this page and expect updates as we draw closer to the summer.
Megan Collins - Junior Tennis Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Errol Nattrass - BTC Tennis Director – email@example.com
2021 Junior Tennis Program
Our programming offers instruction for all levels of play as well as age appropriate competitive experiences.
Goals of the Program:
For children to learn, love, and play the sport of tennis
Our learning environment promotes, respect, sportsmanship, challenge, and growth.
To integrate the value of teamwork with individual development goals
To provide a supportive, safe, fun, and dynamic environment for practice and competitive play
Sign up for the whole season and receive 20% off.
PLEASE NOTE: PER WEEK RATES INCREASE FROM JUNE 15
Our schedule is designed for a Mon-Thurs week. However, we have now included Friday play as an added bonus for match play and/or rained out days from earlier that week. Rained-out days are not guaranteed to be made up but we will certainly try to make up missed classes when possible. If you miss a Monday-Thursday session you may join in a future week provided there is room on that day. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability for those days.
DON’T MISS OUT!