The courts are open from 6:30AM to 8:30PM daily from mid May to mid October, weather and conditions permitting. The official court schedule can be found on-line and is regulated by the Tennis Committee and Club Manager. Reservations for courts 1-6 can be made up to 7 days in advance while Courts 7 & 8 are reserved for lessons. When not in use, members may play on these courts on a first come, first served basis with the understanding that lessons have priority. Seasonal programming and special events scheduled by the Tennis Committee shall supersede the tennis reservation system. Advance notice of such special events shall be given and every effort will be made to leave at least two courts available for member reservations.
- Please reserve your court in advance. Unreserved courts are first come, first served, but reservations take priority. Court reservations left unclaimed are forfeited after 15 minutes.
- Decisions on court playability will be made by the Club Manager.
- Proper tennis shoes must be worn on the courts.
- Please wear shirts and appropriate tennis attire. No bathing suits allowed on the courts.
- Tennis courts may not be crossed while games are in progress.
- Children not playing tennis are not allowed on the courts.
- Courts must be swept after playing.
Seasonal Locker Rental
BTC now makes a limited number of lockers in each of the clubhouse locker rooms available for seasonal rental for $50. Once BTC has received your paid rental application, you can pick up your lock at the BTC office. Locker location is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only full BTC members may rent lockers.
- All locker sales are non-refundable.
- As a service to our members, locker combinations are retained in the event that the locker holder does not remember the combination.
- Lockers must be left in the same condition as when rented. Damage to lockers will be assessed and will be paid for by the member.
- BTC is not responsible for loss of or damage to property stored in any lockers.
- BTC reserves the right to enter lockers as it deems necessary to protect the safety and well-being of BTC.
- The locker season runs from June 1 until October 31. Lockers must be emptied by October 31. Lockers not emptied by this date will be emptied. The items will be donated to discarded or donated to charity.
- Flammable materials, dangerous chemicals, explosives, weapons of any kind, and illegal or controlled substances (such as drugs or alcohol) are strictly prohibited inside lockers.
You may bring your own lock to secure personal items in any open locker for daily use. Locks may not be left on lockers overnight. Personal locks left on lockers overnight will be removed and contents of the locker vacated.
You may fill out the rental form on-line here.